Gift cards T&C's and FAQ's
- Gift cards are sold with a unique digital code.
- Gift cards never expire.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- When purchasing a gift card, you will be directly sent to checkout after clicking Purchase.
Once the purchase is complete, the gift card will be delivered using the selected method.
- Email to Recipient - The recipient will receive an email with the gift card message and code.
- Email to You - The purchaser will receive an email with a printable .pdf of the gift card.
Once the recipient receives their gift card, they can redeem it at www.mycornerpantry.com and entering the gift card code at checkout.
Gift cards apply to the order total, including tax and shipping.
If the order total exceeds the gift card value, they'll pay the remaining amount.
1. Can I refund purchases made with a gift card?
Yes. Refunding a purchase made with a gift card adds the refunded amount to the gift card's balance.
2. Can customers buy multiple gift cards in one order? Or purchase a gift card with other products?
No. When purchasing a gift card, you will be sent directly to checkout after clicking Purchase.
3. How does the recipient check their balance?
The recipient will receive an initial email with the gift card balance. After entering the gift card code at checkout, they'll see the remaining balance if there is any.
4. What do I do if the gift card code gets lost?
Easy. We can resend the gift email notification to you or the recipient.
5. Can l set a specific time to send the email to the recipient?Unfortunately not yet. If you want to send the email to the recipient at a later date should select the Email to You delivery option at checkout.
6. Do you sell physical gift cards?
Not yet, but we're busy working on it. Watch this space.
If we missed anything or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.